For your further questions, please reach us at email@example.com
The BASI Systems Pilates equipment is designed with the highest quality materials to provide ergonomic integrity, comfort and longevity. We recommend that you follow these guidelines to care for your equipment and use it safely.
1. Clean all surfaces after each use. Using a soft damp cloth, wipe all upholstery with a blend of water and mild soap. (1 tablespoon of mild soap is recommended for a litre of water.)
2. Alcohol based cleaning products, baby wipes, bleach and harsh chemicals are NOT suitable for cleaning any part of your equipment.
3. Do not directly spray any cleaning product on your equipment.
4. Please wipe the carriage, foot bar, push through bar and shoulder rests with a soft damp cloth after each use.
5. Please wipe and brush the carriage tracks periodically to keep it free from dust and hair.
6. Please wipe the carriage wheels periodically by running them on a damp cloth to keep them free from dust and grit.
7. Neoprene handles, foot straps, Fuzzies and ankle straps are machine washable. Please wash them on a gentle program on your machine and let them air dry. Tumble drying is not recommended.
Please remember to follow the guidelines for the periodical follow up.
1. Springs should be inspected weekly for gaps or kinks. If a gap or a kink is found, discontinue use of the spring immediately and replace it with a new one. It is recommended to replace your springs every 2 to 3 years depending on their usage.
2. Inspect and tighten the nuts, bolts and screws monthly.
3. Please check and tighten the nuts and bolts of the push through bars and swing of the Cadillac periodically.
4. Remember to replace the ropes if they show any sign of wear and damage.
Click here to download the printable document.